Information below is relative only to the June 20th-26th, 2020 Kansas City training. Please read through all of the following before proceeding further.
The costs are as follows and include all meals, accommodations and seminar materials:
Standard Room, 2/room, 2 twin beds – $899.00 per person
Private Room (limited availability) – $1,299.00 per person
Commuter Rate (for local applicants only) – $599.00 per person
Each standard room has two twin beds with a private bathroom. You will be assigned a roommate unless you request someone on your application form or request a private room.
Training payments are divided into two parts:
Application Deposit: $100 (non-refundable, once accepted)
Remaining Balance: $499.00 – commuter rate, $799.00 – standard room, $1,199 – private room
The deposit should be paid at time of application (you may do so at the top-right of this page) and is applied to your total registration fees. Your total registration fees are due by May 22, 2020, however, your space is not reserved until payment has been made in full.
Important details and deadlines:
- Application and $100 deposit due by April 17th, 2020
- The application deposit is non-refundable.
- $50 late fee added if application is not received/postmarked by April 17th, 2020
- Balance must be paid in full by May 22nd, 2020
- Additional $50 late fee added if balance is paid after May 22nd, 2020
- Groups of four or more will receive a $25 discount per person off of the balance due.
- There is a $500 cancellation fee for each reserved registrant who withdraws after May 22nd, 2020. If we are able to fill your place, the fee will be reduced to $100.
There are four parts to the application:
- APPLICATION – Application must be received/postmarked by April 17th, 2020 to avoid the first $50.00 late fee.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION – Your participation requires a letter of recommendation from your current group coordinator (if you have been involved in Living Waters or CrossCurrent), or a letter from your pastor/overseer, or from someone else who is intimately aware of your healing journey and ministry. Submit it, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WRITTEN TESTIMONY – Please write out your personal testimony, with an emphasis on your own healing process as it pertains to relational and sexual wholeness. Include the following in at least 500 but no more than 1000 words and submit it, via email, to email@example.com.
- Brief description of childhood relationships with family (including mother and father) and any significant childhood events
- Significant wounds and sin patterns in adulthood
- The effects of the brokenness in your life
- How Christ has brought healing
- Current themes and issues of personal growth
- PASTORAL REFERENCE QUESTIONNAIRE – Needed only if you desire to start a new group and your church covering is not already in relationship with DSM. The questionnaire, with instructions, can be found at the following link: Pastoral Reference Questionnaire (You may need to “refresh” the webpage before seeing the document.)
Once the above items are received you will receive confirmation of your acceptance and be instructed to complete and return additional registration forms.
Questions? contact us at: LWTraining@desertstream.org
or via phone at (816) 767-1730 ext. x804
The application may be downloaded or completed online below:
- “Right-click” the PDF application and “SAVE-AS” to your computer.
- Print the PDF and complete it by hand. Send it to us by mail or scan and attach to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your application via U.S. mail, please send to:
Desert Stream Ministries
c/o LW Training
706 Main Street
Grandview, MO 64030
To submit your application by fax, our fax number is: 816.767.7221
Complete the application online, here:
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
(using secure Google forms)