Desert Stream Ministries presents:
East Coast training in
FALL – November 3rd-9th, 2018
(Saturday night – Friday morning)
Being held at: Ender Island
Complete application for the
training requires all of the following:
- Your finished application form
- Your testimony (please see #26)
- A letter of recommendation and pastor’s questionnaire, as applicable. (Please see #27)
- $100.00 non-refundable application deposit (will be applied to your balance due)
NOTE: All of the above must be received by the registration deadline to avoid additional fees. Applications received after the deadline require payment in full. See page 6 for details.
(The application part below is a secure SSL connection)
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DETAILS AND DEADLINES
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION:
A letter of recommendation for your participation must be received from your group Coordinator. If you have not participated in a Desert Stream Ministries group before, a Pastoral overseer must provide a recommendation for you. If you are wanting to start a new group at your church, the church Pastor must complete and return the Pastoral Questionnaire. Send directly to Desert Stream Ministries, via fax: 816.767.7221 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must also include your written testimony, with an emphasis on your own healing process as it pertains to relational and sexual wholeness.
Include the following in at least 500 but no more than 1000 words:
- Brief description of childhood relationships with family (including mother and father) and any significant childhood events
- Significant wounds and sin patterns in adulthood
- The effects of the brokenness in your life
- How Christ has brought healing
- Current themes and issues of personal growth
Standard rooms are double occupancy, dormitory style with two twin beds in each. Each floor has a shared bathroom with shower facilities. We will assign you a roommate and request that you specify your preference, if applicable, in the space provide below. Registration fees include all meals, materials and accommodations. Limited private bedrooms are available, though the bathrooms and showers are shared. We will accommodate private room requests as much as possible and consider them on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your registration confirmation will indicate the style of accommodation you will receive.
FALL – November 3rd – 9th– Registration deadline is Sept 7th, 2018
Standard Room (double occupancy)
………………………….. $1200.00 per person, if paid in full by September, 7th, 2018
………………………….. $1250.00 per person, if paid in full after September, 7th, 2018
………………………….. $1,300.00 per person, if paid in full after October 5th, 2018
Private Room (Limited available)
Note: Private bedroom/sleeping accommodations only. Private rooms still utilize shared bathrooms.
…………………………… $1,300.00 per person, if paid in full by September, 7th, 2018
…………………………… $1,350.00 per person, if paid in full after September 7th, 2018
…………………………… $1,400.00 per person, if paid in full after October 5th, 2018
REGISTRATION & FEE SCHEDULE:
- The complete application* including $100.00 application fee must be received by the registration deadline to avoid late fee. The application fee is non-refundable, once accepted, and applied to your total registration fee.
- You will be notified upon receipt of your application and again to confirm your acceptance.
- Your space is not guaranteed until all of your registration fees have been received.
- As we are obligated to pay for your space once reserved, there is a $500.00 cancellation fee for applicants who withdraw after the registration deadline. If we are able to fill your space, the cancellation fee will be reduced to $100.00.
- Individuals coming with a group of 4 or more on the same team will each receive a $25.00 discount.
- Team applicants (2 or more) are encouraged and given priority.
*See page 1 for complete application details
Please do not book your airline flights until you have confirmation of your acceptance.