Is Living Waters for Me?
You may want to consider participating in Living Waters if the following statements describe you:
- A desire to deepen your relationship with Christ
- A willingness to face the sinfulness of your present state and the painful realities that led you there. This involves exploring hurts from your past specifically related to key people in your life, such as your parents
- A willingness to be open and honest with others about your brokenness, including sexual feelings and practices, as well as issues of identity and emotional immaturity
- A desire to grow in the truth that you are God’s gift to others in your gender and sexual self
- A willingness to receive the healing ministry of the Holy Spirit in these deep areas
- A desire and willingness to walk out of sinful patterns
- A desire to grow in your relationship in the body of Christ
- A desire to become a good gift to your local church
What will I learn?
Living Waters uses a detailed guidebook that includes teachings, questions and additional readings that help us move from brokenness to maturity. Some topics addressed include:
- Acknowledging our need for God
- Receiving God’s love
- Discovering who we are designed to be as relational and sexual beings made in God’s image
- The power of the cross and confession
- Renouncing our idols
- Reconciliation between men and woman
- How to deal with the pain in your life
- The power of forgiving others and ourselves
- Learning how to set healthy boundaries
- Healing of father, mother and foundational wounds
- Healing from abuse
- The roots of gender brokenness
- Understanding and overcoming addiction
- Embracing the church as our healing community
- Building healthy relationships over the course of a lifetime
“God used Living Waters to expose the roots of the broken patterns in my life so I could truly begin to heal for the first time.” – LW Participant
How much does Living Waters cost?
Program costs vary by location. Contact your local leader for the specific cost.
Is Living Waters really a 20 week program? Why?
Yes. Living Waters is indeed a 20 week program. The length of the program allows for participants to deepen trust in God and others.
Does Living Waters have a confidentiality policy?
Living Waters is a closed-group format. A confidentiality policy is enforced to ensure trust and safety in the small groups.