Information below is relative to the 2017 Kansas City training.
The training application steps are:
- Read through the important details and deadlines.
- Fill out and submit the initial application.
- Pay the non-refundable $100 application deposit.
- Acceptance confirmation will be sent by email.
- Next you will be contacted by our training coordinator.
- Your final balance is due by June 23rd, 2017.
The costs include all meals, accommodations and seminar materials. Each standard room has two twin beds with a private bathroom. You will be assigned a roommate unless you request someone on your application form or request a private room.
Important details and deadlines:
- Application and $100 deposit due by May 20, 2017.
- The application deposit in non-refundable.
- $50 late fee added if application is not postmarked by May 20, 2017.
- Balance must be paid in full by June 23rd, 2017.
- Additional $50 late fee added if balance is paid after June 23rd, 2017.
- Groups of four or more will receive a $25 discount per person off of the balance due.
- The Falling Forward training is an additional $50.*
- There is a $500 cancellation fee for each confirmed registrant who withdraws after the deadline. If we are able to fill your place, the fee will be reduced to $100.
*On Thursday morning everyone will be trained on the practical implementation of Living Waters and CrossCurrent in their home churches. Those men who wish to attend the Falling Forward training will have different afternoon sessions. Please indicate if you wish to attend the Falling Forward training on your application. You cannot attend both sessions.
Training payments are divided into two parts:
Application Deposit: $100 (non-refundable, once accepted)
Remaining Balance: $900 – standard room, $1200 – private room
The deposit is applied to your total registration fees.
Please send application and deposit at the same time.
Step 1. Download, fill out and send the application.
Please read through complete list of instructions before doing anything else:
–> NEW – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
(using a secure Google form)
- if necessary, right-click the PDF application and “SAVE-AS” to your computer.
- Open or print the PDF and complete it by hand. Send it to us by mail or scan and attach to an email and send to email@example.com.
- Or, download and fill in on your computer and then save your changes to your computer. Then send the application as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application via mail, please send to:
Desert Stream Ministries
c/o LW Training
706 Main Street
Grandview, MO 64030
To submit your application by fax, our number is 816.767.7221
There are four parts to the application:
- Letter of recommendation
- Pastoral reference (only needed if you have not attended a DSM/LW program)
Step 2. Pay the non-refundable training fee with deposit.
816-767-1730 ext. x806