Information below is relative to the training in California,
February 2nd – 8th, 2019
The training application steps are:
- Read through the important details and deadlines.
- Fill out and submit the initial application.
- Pay the non-refundable $100 application deposit.
- Acceptance confirmation will be sent by email.
- Next you will be contacted by our training coordinator.
- Your final balance is due by January 7th, 2019
The costs include all meals, accommodations and seminar materials. Each standard room has two twin beds with a private bathroom. You will be assigned a roommate unless you request someone on your application form or request a private room.
Important details and deadlines:
- Application and $100 deposit due by December 7th, 2018.
- The application deposit is non-refundable, once accepted.
- $50 late fee will be added to applications not postmarked by December 7th, 2018.
- Balance must be paid in full by January 7th, 2019.
- An additional $50 late fee will be added to any outstanding balance after January 7th, 2019.
- Groups of four or more will receive a $25 discount per person off of the balance due.
- The Falling Forward training is an additional $50.*
- There is a $500 cancellation fee for each confirmed registrant who withdraws after January 7th, 2019.
If we are able to fill your space, the fee will be reduced to $100.
*On Thursday morning everyone will be trained on the practical implementation of Living Waters and CrossCurrent in their home churches. Those men who wish to attend the Falling Forward training will have different afternoon sessions. Please indicate if you wish to attend the Falling Forward training on your application. You cannot attend both sessions.
Training payments are divided into two parts:
Application Deposit: $100.00 (once accepted, non-refundable).
Remaining Balance: $800.00 – sleeping-bag rate, $1,100.00 – standard room, $1,400.00 – private room. (See this link for photos of accommodations in California)
Please send application and deposit at the same time.
Step 1. Download, fill out and send the application.
Please read through complete list of instructions before doing anything else:
- if necessary, right-click the PDF application and “SAVE-AS” to your computer.
- Open or print the PDF and complete it by hand. Send it to us by mail or scan and attach to an email and send to email@example.com.
- Or, download and fill in on your computer and then save your changes to your computer. Then send the application as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application via mail, please send to:
Desert Stream Ministries
c/o LW Training
706 Main Street
Grandview, MO 64030
To submit your application by fax, our number is 816.767.7221
There are four parts to the application:
- Letter of recommendation
- Pastoral reference (only needed if you have not attended a DSM/LW program)
Step 2. Pay the non-refundable training fee with deposit.
816-767-1730 ext. 806